Welcome to the One Vision Housing Help Hub, where OVH customers can find help and support with Universal Credit as well as hints and tips on everything from finance to furniture.
The OVH Help Hub provides all the info you need in one handy place.
Universal Credit is a single monthly payment for people in or out of work on low income. It will replace six benefits.
If you are of working age, and make a change to one of your benefits after the following dates, you will be migrated to Universal Credit:
- Sefton (All Jobcentres) – 11th October 2017
- Wirral (All Jobcentres) – 15th November 2017
- West Lancs (Ormskirk & Skelmersdale) – December 2017
- Liverpool (Aintree Jobcentre) – 24th January 2018
- Knowsley (Kirkby & Huyton) – 14th February 2018
- Liverpool (all remaining) – between June & September 2018 on staged roll-out
For more information on welfare reform visit this page.