Welcome to the One Vision Housing Help Hub, where OVH customers can find help and support with Universal Credit as well as hints and tips on everything from finance to furniture.
Universal Credit is a single monthly payment for people in or out of work on low income. It will replace six benefits.
If you are of working age, and make a change to one of your benefits after the following dates, you will be migrated to Universal Credit:
- Sefton (All Jobcentres) – October 2017
- Wirral (All Jobcentres) – November 2017
- West Lancs (Ormskirk & Skelmersdale) – December 2017
- Liverpool (Aintree Jobcentre) – January 2018
- Knowsley (Kirkby & Huyton) – May 2018
- Knowsley & Liverpool (Belle Vale & Garston) – September 2018
- Liverpool (Toxteth & Williamson Square) – November 2018
- Liverpool (Everton & West Derby) – December 2018
More information on Welfare Reform.